Hydraulic Pumps - It Doesn't Get Any Easier!
Portable hydraulic pumps are used to power all our hydraulic torque wrench systems. Made in America, all our pumps are available for sale or rent. These light-weight, fast and easy-to-use pumps are available in both electric or air-operated (explosion proof) models.
All American’s pumps are delivered to you complete with:
- 15′ of dual hydraulic hose (longer lengths available)
- a 20’ remote control line and pendant
- an easy-to-read PSI gauge
- a precision pressure-regulator
Each pump can accommodate one to four tools simultaneously. With the click of your remote control, you’re ready to go!
Electric Hydraulic Torque Wrench Pumps
All American Hydraulic Tool’s electric pumps can be used for applications where you have 115V – 20 amps available and can be used with in-house electricity, welders or generators. Regulate your torque with the touch of a button. The low weight of our pumps – only 46 lbs. – makes your bolting job simple and convenient. Also, our pump’s high-flow capacity converts to increased tool speed to get your bolting jobs done even easier and faster.
All our pumps are delivered with hydraulic oil, an easy-to-read PSI gauge, remote control assembly and 15′ of dual hydraulic hose (longer lengths available).
Electric Pump Specifications:
- 115 Single-Port Power Pack & 115-4** Multi-Port Power Pack
- 110 volts/50 hz
- 20 amps
- 1-1/8 horsepower
- 12000 RPM
- Max oil flow: 720 cubic inches per minute
- 2 gallon oil reservoir
- Overall dimensions: 17.14″ x 9.5″ x 18.12″
- Weight: 46 lbs.** runs up to four hydraulic torque wrenches simultaneously
Air Powered Hydraulic Torque Wrench Pumps
If you’re working in areas where electricity cannot be used or is unavailable, our explosion proof air pumps are the obvious solution. Perfect for refineries and gas compressor stations, these powerhouse pumps can withstand working outdoors and continuous use. Weighing only 60 lbs. to give you the portability you need, our high-flow pumps are fast working and simple to use.
All American’s air pumps are delivered ready to use, complete with hydraulic oil, 15′ of dual hydraulic hose (longer lengths available), remote control assembly and an easy-to-read gauge. Simply regulate your torque with the turn of a knob and click on your remote control to begin your bolting job.
Requirements: 80 psi at 40 cfm air flow (3/4″ or larger air line).
Air Pump Specifications:
- AIR II-4 Multi-Port Power Pack*
- 3 horsepower
- Air requirement: 40cfm @ 80 PSI
- Max oil flow: 640 cubic inches per minute
- 2 gallon oil reservoir
- Overall dimensions: 16.55″ x 9.5″ x 19.83″
- Weight: 60 lbs.* also available in single port
* also available in single port